>>>>> "Matthew" == Matthew Law <m...@webcontracts.co.uk> writes:

Matthew> I am following this wiki page to move to zfs root:
Matthew> http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSOnRoot

If you're running RELEASE-8 or later, I've gotten this to work just fine:

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/GPTZFSBoot

Currently live on two slices at arpnetworks.com with that.

The trickiest part is that Arp installs an existing system on the disk,
and the instructions there don't tell how to remove it. :(

I can't remember the workaround, but someone in IRC told me.
("gpart destroy" didn't work, because it said "already in use")

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>