I have a wireless network card. But I can't configure it. I read in
UPDATING that this had to do with some split up of the wireless
drivers into software/hardware interfaces? Something to do with me
having to clone the interface before I can configure it? There was no
mention of this in the handbook wireless section that I saw.

Anyway, I want to run it as an access point, not a client. The ral
driver supports this, but I'm not sure on the rc.conf synax for
creating an access point out of it. Could anyone point to some
access-point-like examples?

Thanks!
-Modulok-