While someone on this list may know the answers to your questions, you'll
probably have better luck on a Redhat, Apache, or mod_auth list.  This
list is for FreeBSD.

Wayne Swart wrote:
Lo everybody

On of our clients have an Alpha server with Redhat 7.2 running on it at
the moment.

They asked me to install and configure mod_auth for them, to authenticate
.htaccess directories using normal system user passwords, like /etc/passwd
or /etc/shadow etc. But i can't seem to find a mod_auth.xxx.alpha.rpm
anywhere.

Is there Alpha support for this module?
Please help

Kind Regards

Wayne Swart

Network Aministrator
MICS Online

-- Bill Moran Potential Technologies http://www.potentialtech.com

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message