Hello.

  I have trouble with DNS-lookup.
  Then I ping any host by name, the DNS-name was resolving, and ping
  is working. But if I want to connect to remote host by name, almost
  all program reply to me: "ftp: alex.kmv.ru: Non-recoverable failure
  in name resolution". And after it, I see in messages new message:
  "217.13.212.70 failed: host is not on local network". 217.13.212.70
  - our DNS-server, but my ip is 212.96.114.132. What can I do to make
  my system working ?

--
Best regards,
 Alexandr                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]