Hi all!

I just got KDE 3.1 running after sorting out the nvidia driver, etc. It seems to be OK, except for an Error I keep getting when closing various windows.

Probably 80% or 90% of the time when I close a window, from simple apps like konsole and kedit, etc, I get an Error dialog box reporting that kill signal 11 was received by the app I just closed.

Does anyone know what I've done wrong to cause this behaviour?

Regards,
Patrick O'Reilly.