Quoting Daxbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Do you have an extra computer, null modem cable?  If so, hook up the extra
> computer to the serial port of your freebsd box, enable logging via your
> terminal program of choice, then repeat whatever steps are needed.

I need help on that one.

Could you be more accurate please? I don't see how I have to do.
Which program ? Thanx

> While the system is POST'ing you should see something about Adaptec
> yada yada. Hit Ctrl-A, to bring up the Adaptec BIOS
> settings, and make sure the termination is set properly.
> Since you only have one drive, you should have termination enabled on both
> the card and the drive.

In the SCSI Card BIOS I have termination ENABLED and I have an hardware
Termination at the end of the SCSI cable!

> After setting the termination properly, run a verify media test.

Media test works OK. No problem detected!

Thanx

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Swiss - QUARK Media House