Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am trying to install FreeBSD into my Personal Computer system. I am facing a problem. I do have the 2 dos image floppies available. I am using the "Standard" installation method. Then I chose to install FreeBSD using the FTP method. Then, I chose to connect using the PPP method. However, at this point I am receiving a message such as "Warning: No /dev/tun 0 device PPP will not work !" .. "Uable to start PPP. This installation cannot be used." Can you please assist me in troubleshooting this problem. Please reply to me via email.

Thank You.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message