Hi,
I recently installed the apache-13-modssl port on my FreeBSD 4.8 RC system. I'm trying to set up a https virtual host without luck.

I get this from my httpd-error.log:

Ops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?!

I understand there's a missing certificate, but I can't seem to find a website or info about how to create one and do this with a full description of the process.

Can someone in here please direct my to a place where I can find this info?

Thanks!
/Andreas
---
Andreas Widerĝe Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Pragma AS

http://www.pragma.no

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message