Dear All,

Gnome desktop. Right click e.g. on BSD_06_2010.pdf icon, selecting open with
document viewer. A few seconds later the process dies.
Regarding the issue by means of Google I have found two pieces of information.
First: check the content of /etc/rc.conf:
dbus_enable="YES", it is included. Second: use ePDFViewer instead of document
viewer. I am actually using this and doing a very
nice job... My question is, shall I give up using document viewer or is there
any idea how to put document viewer into
operation? One more thing:

pkg_version -v | grep evince
evince-2.30.1_1                     =   up-to-date with port

Thanks,
Istvan
--
This mail was sent by Mutt-1.4.2.3_4,