On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:41:19 +0530
Amitabh Kant <amitabhk...@gmail.com> articulated:

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Carmel <carmel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I saw a posting here months ago regarding a way to simulate running
> > a script under CRON. I wrote it down and now cannot find it.
> > Googling has not proved very useful either. I just cannot remember
> > the program name.
> >
> > I hope I am explaining this sanely enough.
> >
> Are you looking for a cron syntax check? If yes, then this site
> should be of some help:
>
> http://www.hxpi.com/cron_sandbox.php

No, sorry. There was a command or program, I forgot which, that would
allow a user to run a program under another environment, similar to the
environment that a script under CRON would be running under.

--
Carmel ✌
carmel...@hotmail.com

We're living in a golden age.  All you need is gold.

        D. W. Robertson