Hi,

I was trying to build root filesystem in to the kernel (i.e using /dev/md0) for
Mips based target boards. In the process i built tool chain and kernel
successfully.
But when i boot the kernel on the target, it fails to mount the md0 and drops
to mountroot prompt.

mountroot> ufs:/dev/md0
ROOT MOUNT ERROR
If you have invalid mount options, reboot, and first try the following from
the loader prompt:

set vfs.root.mountfrom.options=rw

and the remove invalid mount options from /etc/fstab.

Loader variables:
vfs.root.mountfrom=
vfs.root.mountform.options=

I could see that both the above variables are unset and not sure whether this
is by default. As i am building a cross kernel, i can't add these options to
/boot/loader.conf files which applies to current host machine.

Please help me where the above settings need to be added i.e which directory
and file for the settings to effect for my target kernel build.

Thanks,
Akash.