Hello,

I am considering purchasing a toshiba libretto 110ct with a pentium 233
mhz MMX processor.

Is this speed/processor fast enough to play mpeg video and DVD movies from
my hard drive, assuming I have _no_ hardware acceleration at all ?

I want to use this small notebook for watching movies on planes, etc.
(among other things) and am wondering if the CPU is up to the task.

Previously I had tried video on a 166 mhz MMX and was not successful.

Any comments are appreciated - especially regarding how well it will
work.  Even if it _technically_ works on a 233 mmx, if the playback will
be spotty and bad, it's still not worth much...

thanks!