On 07/18/2010 07:27, Modulok wrote:
I had a similar problem under linux the other day, if that helps. I
ended up setting the LD_PRELOAD environment variable to modify how
skype gets linked at runtime. In bash:

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so
skype

Again that's on linux, so it's probably not relevant, or even if it
is, the shared object file will be in a different location.

Sorry I'm not of much help. Maybe someone else can do better.
-Moduok-

Thanks for this info.

I noticed that there is no linux port for libv4l from which
/usr/local/lib/libv4l2.so.0 comes. I am not sure now what
skype is doing without it's Linux version, why it doesn't
complain.

Yuri