Hi;

I got FreeCraft-1.18 running on my FreeBSD-4.7 system.

It was pretty simple, really. I modified their setup file to
find /usr/local/bin/bash instead of /bin/bash and ran it.

Then I unpacked the fcmp tarball and started the game with

./freecraft -d /path/to/fcmp/data/

The only trouble? The multiplayer option is grayed out!

Anyone have this working and can point me in the right
direction?

BTW, if you have not looked at freecraft in a while, you
are in for a real treat. The graphics are amazing, and the
multiplayer game is awesome.