Hi..

For WebMail that has everything you want:
www.opebwebmail.org

For pop3 :
qpopper

For Spam:
SpamAssassin

Default sendmail is good.

all the above is available from ports, I would recommend a manual install for
openwebmail instead of ports
so you can follow and know how things work.

You can install spamassassin from ports, and follow the instructions.

-Marwan Sultan