On 08/19/2010 15:02, Warren Block wrote:
Now I can't remember if it was "AllowEmptyInput (no spaces) or "Allow
Empty Input" but would think the former; am in Linux as I type this
and didn't need that line in that xorg.conf .

Don't need it in FreeBSD, either. In fact, using it in FreeBSD often
causes hesitant input characters that only show up when you move the
mouse. Or a draggy mouse. Or both.

And all these years I've been using AllowEmptyInput with no problems whatsoever. Still good to know it may cause trouble.

AllowEmptyInput will borrow your stuff and never return it.
AllowEmptyInput will cause trouble and say it was your idea.
AllowEmptyInput cheats at cards.

On a second thought, it might explain a few things that have been going on in my life lately...

~ Ondra