I use procmail for mail delivery and I'm trying to concoct the right regex to match From: headers and deliver to a folder. However mail is sent from various addresses so I want to match all that end with "famous-smoke.com>". Here's an example of a header:

From: "Famous Smoke Shop"<annou...@email.famous-smoke.com>

Because I also occasionally order, I don't want to catch mail from anything that has the word "Orders" and "Famous" in the From field. Thus here is my procmail recipe:

# Deliver order info to inbox
:0
*^From:.[Ff]amous.*[Oo]rder.*famous-smoke.com>$
"${HOME}/Maildir/new/"

# Deliver other email to folder
:0
*^From:.*famous-smoke.com>$
"${HOME}/Maildir/.Shopping/Famous Smoke/Email/"

According to my procmail log, the From: header does not match. I would expect the example From: header above to match the second regex and be delivered to the specified folder. Where is my error?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Like card tricks?