Robert Bonomi writes:
> /etc/rc.local maybe?  contrary to the 'rc.d' way of doing things, but
> 'simple'.  :)

        Thanks so much to both people who answered. I thought
there was more to it than that  but I may be thinking of the
rcx.d directories in Linux. If you don't watch out, you can be
scratching your head all day trying to figure out why the job
isn't getting done. I use and like both FreeBSD and Linux but
some things are easier in one than the other.

        Again, many thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer