Le 14/10/2010 16:33, Nathan Vidican a écrit :
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Jerome Herman<jher...@dichotomia.fr>wrote:

Le 13/10/2010 22:25, Elliot Finley a écrit :

  we did this with DSL customers.  But instead of using a unique gateway for
each Client, just use IP Unnumbered and proxy arp for your loopback
interface.

I was about to say that this solution seemed extremely sensitive to
spoofing. But I figured out that my solution was not necessarily better.
Looks like I will have to go for hardware solution after all...
I am currently checking on Cisco private vlan system. But I am not a big
fan of Cisco (Well to be perfectly honest I love the hardware...). Does
anyone know of an alternative ?

Jerome Herman

  On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Jerome Herman<jher...@dichotomia.fr