Gary Kline wrote:
On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 01:14:27PM -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
That's if someone messed up the original CSR, IMO, or didn't get the ServerName
directive just right.

        --I don't know what the snag is, but even 5.2 fails.  php execs;
        it just doesn't do anything.  I built the test.php with

        <? phpinfo(); ?>

        and zip.  Scrreen is blank.  Let me try konqueror; maybe I don't
        have something turned on it firfox3.

        gary

Short Tags are (wisely </opinion>) deprecated now.

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

should Just Work(tm).  If not, post back ;-)

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey

P.S. > I do think you might be able to turn them back on via
php.ini ... but it's not recommended.