Hello.

I've configured my X to use a 1600x1200 resolution (or so I thought...).
It used to work until the last X.Org upgrade; after that it *usually* worked: very rarely it would start at 2048x1536, but a couple of Ctrl-Alt-Backspace was normally enough.

Since a couple of day, it always start at 2048x1536, and there is no way to get 1600x1200 unless I login and change resolution afterwards (which is however enought to mess all my KDE fonts up).

I've got this in my xorg.conf:

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "SyncMaster"
        Device     "Card0"
        Monitor    "SyncMaster"
        SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
                Depth     32
                Modes      "1600x1200"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Is it ok?
Any other hint?

Of course I can provide full xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log, but they are quite long...

Card is a Radeon HD 4200.

 bye & Thanks
        av.