On Thu, 09 Dec 2010 10:07:57 +1000
Da Rock <freebsd-questi...@herveybayaustralia.com.au> articulated:

[snip]

> And thats why Facebook and all those social network sites are bad
> news. What happened to anonymity on the internet? Everyone I know
> worth their salt steers well clear of them...

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool." Or as some
say, "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

There is nothing inherently bad with Facebook or any of its imitators.
The acronym "PEBKAC" accurately describes the true nature of problem.
The inclusion of "anonymity" has nothing to do with the problem.

--
Jerry ✌
freebsd.u...@seibercom.net