On 09/12/2010 10:16, Paul B Mahol wrote:
On 12/9/10, Michael<mlmichae...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Ok it looks like PR number 145269. Unfortunately there is no fix yet.
Thank you for your help, at least I know it's not just me.

That PR is invalid/useless. If you want feedback give more.

You have wpa_supplicant.conf?

Yes, this is my wpa_supplicant.conf file:
  network={
  ssid="wifi"
  scan_ssid=1
  bssid=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
  priority=9
  mode=0
  proto=RSN
  key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
  auth_alg=OPEN
  pairwise=CCMP
  group=CCMP
  psk="xxxxx"
}

Just to remind you - ifconfig says that wlan0 is associated with my access point. I'm happy to provide all details needed, just tell me what you need. I'm running FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE with all SA+errata patches. Standard dhclient.conf file.

Michael