From: owner-freebsd-questi...@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questi...@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Jorge Biquez
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 5:21 PM
To: FreeBSD
Subject: Kind of off topic.

Hello all.

A friend is asking me to help him to solve some problem he has in his
servers. To some I would be able to connect using ssh, with other
just it i snot possible. I remember that on the windows world there
was a commercial software PCANywhere. He can have it but I am not
sure if I would be able to connect to that from my Freebsd machine
(of course not by ssh).
What are you using for connecting to graphical interfaces of
different OS's from FreeBSD?
I tested some years ago a VNC software but did not work fine with MAC
OSX (recently released by then).
I know big security factors are involved for sure.
Any suggestion on what to use, not to expensive or free?

Thanks in advance
Jorge Biquez

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."