Hi,

I read the guidelines in the man pages of config(5) on how to make a customized
kernel config file:

     nooption name [, name [...]]
     nooptions name [, name [...]]
             Remove the specified kernel options from the list of previously
             defined options.  This directive can be used to cancel the
             effects of option or options directives in files included using
             include.

So I put following in my MYKERNEL config file:

include GENERIC

nocpu I486_CPU
nocpu I586_CPU
ident MYKERNEL

nomakeoptions DEBUG

nooptions MD_ROOT
nooptions NFSCLIENT , NFSSERVER , NFSLOCKD , NFS_ROOT
nooptions MSDOSFS , CD9660
nooptions PROCFS , PSEUDOFS

The comma separated items seemed to cause an error when I do the buildkernel.
If I remove the commas and make a 'nooptions' per item, then it is OK.

Something seems to be inconsistent here, right?

Same inconsistency for "nodevices" with the syntax in the manpages and the real
config file....

Rob.