On 12/30/10 20:12, Eitan Adler wrote:
Edit the port's Makefile and comment-out the BROKEN line.
Generally - don't do this.

I kinda got that impression already, but can someone enlighten me why (apart from the obvious, of course- it could break the makefile if you forget)? And is that in general or just this line?

I ask because I'm currently editing the Makefile with some new variables to test a fix.
Oh, the irony! :) I considered doing that, but I thought there might have
been some magic incantation that got around this...

There is
make -DTRYBROKEN

Thanks for the reply, but can someone tell me if this is documented anywhere particularly? I'm going to be pissed if I missed it ;)