On Jan 14, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Gary Kline wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:48:07AM -0800, Chip Camden wrote:
>>
>> Both of those can be anything you want.
>>
>> The database prefix just makes your database names unique.  I usually use
>> some form of the blog name itself as the prefix.
>>
>> The site title is just a string that can be accessed from your WP theme.
>> usually the theme renders it as part of the title of each page, as well
>> as putting it near the top of the page somewhere (usually).
>>

>       Super.  Thanks for two direct answers.  If I Ever have to refer
>       to the 0th and 1 st blogs, it makes sense to minimize the
>       keystrokes; but that's just my bias.

Use a meaningful string.  In a year,  will you know which is 0 and which is 1?
Which is 937 or 739?  Let the computer do the hard things, and let the poor
squishy brain do the easy things.  Much easier to remember that user fred's
blog is fred_, and user barney's is barney_.  you can guess that Wilma's is