On 02/06/2011 11:35, Adam Vande More wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Eric Schuele <e.schu...@computer.org> wrote:
>
>> What else could I provide that might allow someone to point me in the
>> right direction here?
>>

> You can try recompiling virtualbox with debug options and see if it spits
> out any pertinent messages.  I have no problems with Windows guests on VDI,
> ZVOL, raw file, or raw partitions.  Vbox also logs data per VM, you can
> check that.

Logs might be nice.  Where would I find these.  Or are they only present
with debug builds (which I am building now)

> Another possibility is that you have mismatched versions of guest
> additions.  If that were the problem, it would show up in the Vbox logs.

I thought of that... even though vbox does not complain of a mismatch, I
went ahead and removed them from a machine and added them back in from
my FreeBSD host.  No improvement unfortunately.

--
Regards,
Eric