Why is this question even arising? Surely there are other
> problems that need to be addressed much more than the ending of a
> useful, uncontroversial service by someone who is not familiar with
> it?

I am familiar with it. I just happened to notice that the mailing
lists were empty and therefore I thought the service is not being
used.

In case you did not notice the subject was in question form and points
#2 and #3 both had an "if not " clause. Your initial response answered
my question: that CTM is still being offered. and therefore the rest
of the email is moot.

Thanks
Eitan Adler