On 03/07/11 16:26, wen heping wrote:
2011/3/7 O. Hartmann<ohart...@zedat.fu-berlin.de>:
Hello.
I desperately try to connect to a PostgreSQL DB server using GRASS (6.4.0 as
from the recent ports). The documentation of GRASS, even the most recent
one, reports using the 'driver=pg' option. Having already set up a database
in PostgreSQL (server 9.0.4), the admin user properly specified is capable
to connect from console (terminal) or pgadmin3 client. But using GRASS, only
'dbf', 'sqlite' and 'ogr' as drivers are offered. I tried to figure out
whether 'ogr' could cover postgresql connects, but there isn't any
information about that, not even in GRASS' documentation (I haven't found
any yet).
I suspect the 'pg'-driver isn't correctly included in GRASS so I'd like to
ask someone already has used PostgreSQL as the DB backend for GRASS GIS.

It is obviously pg-driver was not correctly included in grass ports,
there is even no PGSQL macro in plist :)

I shall try to fix it tomorrow.

wen

Thanks in advance.

Oliver