I have a question regarding the installation and startup of sguil-client on a
8.2 Generic OS.
It seems that my installation requires an iwidget extension when run with
tclsh8.4 and receives an error when running wish8.4:

Error in startup script: can't read "0": no such variable while executing
Exec /usr/local/bin/wish8.4 "$0" "$@"  line 5.

I have all the required packages , I suppose
(tclX-8.4,tcl-8.4,tcllib,tcltls,tk8.4,ictl-3), also the iwidget extension is
installed...
Strangely  enough also version 8.5 is present on the system, could that be a
problem.
Hopefully , there is someone who has experienced the same or better yet, has an
answer to my problem...

Reg,

Danny van der Schaft