Hello all, including the guys who responded.

Thanks for the comments and tips/ links. I'd see what I can do to move fwd on the issue.

Appreciate your feedback!

On 3/10/2011 11:33 AM, Juan C. Valido wrote:
I'm an old "foggie" also and a lifetime Windows guy and I did a lot of
research and a lot of trial and error until I found Dan's blog. God
Bless the Man! Without his blog I would not have this server up. And yes
it's running gnome. https://www.dan.me.uk/blog/category/freebsd/