We're close on this (thanks for the push).

It wants to load the entire path up in ${DEST} which is not ideal but I can
live with that.

I am also trying to make the directories right before the attempt to mount the
image (a 'duh' moment just now).
So I'd like to have just the filename, not the full path, made as a folder...

In other news: The ISOs are all made by me, so no special chars, just capital
and lowercase letters, sometimes numbers, no spaces and use of underscores and
hyphens.

thanks!