On 03/25/2011 09:18 AM, Andi Anton wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can you tell me, please, where can I found the sources for the freeBSD BTX
> bootloader?
Hi
If you have the sources installed, it's in
/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/btx/btxldr/ I guess
> I have some BIOS SATA hdd detection problems (the BTX loader hangs just ater
> it founds the hdd) and I want to recompile and debug the BTX loader in order
> to fix my problem.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> phpwolf

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) only. Access,
disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited. If you have
received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.