On 04/11/2011 06:10 AM, Maxim Khitrov wrote:
If you're able/willing to transfer your domain to gandi.net, they
offer free secondary dns service. It is enabled by adding
ns6.gandi.net as one of the nameservers. I've been using it without
any issues for a few years with djbdns as primary server.

- Max

On 4/11/11 7:58 AM, Pierre-Luc Drouin wrote:

> I was more looking for a slave server, since it would prefer to keep my
> primary server...
>
> Thanks!

Yes, that's what a secondary server is.

As Maxim said, gandi.net will provide a slave server as an option. They will also provide all servers and allow use of their dashboard for maintaining records as a different option.

Don't top-post in this neighborhood, please.

--

--Jon Radel
j...@radel.com