I have a FreeBSD 5.0 box running IPFW in the OPEN configuration mode.
Using natd to hide my inside addresses.  The Internet connection will
work fine for about 5 minutes and then stop.  When I mean stop, the
internal interface will allow me to ssh to it but when I try to ping
something on the Internet, no response.  The only way to get it to work
again is to clear the arp cache for the default gateway entry.
Currently I have a cron job setup to clear it every minute.

Any ideas on why this would happen?
--
Ray Seals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>