Le Tue, 10 May 2011 11:55:06 -0500,
"Mark Felder" <f...@feld.me> a écrit :

Hello,

> > I've got a new box running 8.2-stable with amd64 + linuxulator +
> > nvidia driver. Quite often when watching video on youtube the box
> > freeze (no panic).
>
> I've previously reported this to freebsd-emul and probably
> freebsd-stable, but nobody has been able to consistently create the
> issue so far. At one point it was happening often enough and I was
> getting so tired of fscking I moved my drive to mostly ZFS so I could
> boot up in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks Mark.

Did you try the latest Nvidia driver (not in the ports yet :
270.41.06)? Looks a lot of better here (usualy the box freezes
after only one or two videos)

My graphic card is a GeForce GTX 460:

vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xbc00-0xbc7f mem
0xf4000000-0xf5ffffff,0xe8000000-0xefffffff,0xe4000000-0xe7ffffff irq
16 at device 0.0 on pci1
nvidia0: <GeForce GTX 460> on vgapci0
vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_io
vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_io
nvidia0: [ITHREAD]

pciconf:
vgapci0@pci0:1:0:0:     class=0x030000 card=0x086510de
chip=0x0e2210de rev=0xa1 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'NVIDIA Corporation'
    class      = display
    subclass   = VGA

Well if I still have crash, I will try with a 32 bits version.

Regards.