On 06/16/2011 02:32 PM, Brandon Gooch wrote:
> That would be uname(1):
>
> $ uname -v
> FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #0 r223017: Sun Jun 12 13:55:34 CDT 2011
> root@m6500.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
>
> ....where r223017 is the current svn revision number from which my
> system is compiled (kernel and userland).
Does this only apply if you checkout with svn ?
I run current on a machine, update with csup and have get r number with uname

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) only. Access,
disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited. If you have
received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.