On Tuesday 19 July 2011 10:06:22 Jerry wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:33:01 -0300
>
> Mario Lobo articulated:
> > First of all, forgive me for top posting but I don't want to
> > "disturb" the debate between Jerry and Polytropon. In fact, I enjoyed
> > it so much that I saved it in separate folder. It is just plain good
> > reading, not only because of the issue at hand, but also because of
> > the elegance and intelligence of the arguments presented by each of
> > them, and because it was delightful to notice how their cultural
> > backgrounds influence their presentations, to the point where even
> > when using "harsh words" didn't carry offense.
>
> Ah, how sweet. You have just made my Christmas Card list. I apologize
> if you are a non-Christian.
>
> Let me clarify that statement. I am not apologizing because you might
> not be a Christian, but rather for offering to place you on my
> Christmas Card list if you aren't.

Well, no apologies needed!. I am truly honored to be in your Christmas card
list, even if I was not a Christian, though that doesn't necessarily means
that I am a Christian, at least in the pagan sense of the word (i.e. - what
non-believers/atheists/whatever think a Christian is), or even in the
non-pagan sense.

Anyway, consider your offer mutual.

> I thought I had better make that
> clear less someone with an IQ of a cockroach claims I was attacking
> non-Christians.

Gook thinking! So, "apologies accepted", just in case a non-Christian moron
shows up.

--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br