Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask, but it seems to be particularly pertaining to FreeBSD installations. So here I am.

I'm trying to install qmail-tls. The installation is successful - almost right out of the ports. Now I'm trying configure qmail such that only TLS auth is allowed through from the mail client.

Digging through the previous related forums, I hope to find the clean solution via this route:
http://qmail.jms1.net/tls-auth.shtml

It mentions that the config can be put in /service/smtp/run, which in the FreeBSD context it does not exist. I tried to set similar environment variables before calling tcpserver, but it does not work either. Can someone advise what is the equivalent in FBSD8.1?

Much appreciated.