hey folks,

i have a problem related to a fresh-installed freebsd8.2-server,
acting as host for 7 jails(mysql, apache, solr, ...).
we are using AMD64 / GENERIC at the moment.

this kind of kernel-panic occurs from time to time(about once a month,
no regular basis)

Panic String: free: address 0x806274fb0(0x806274000) has not been allocated.

hardware:
we are useing 2 XEON - cpus

hw.machine: amd64
hw.model: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.66GHz
hw.ncpu: 8
hw.machine_arch: amd64

and 24GB of ram. serverload is low(~3 - 4), swapspace 24GB to, but the
OS is hardly ever(lets say never) using
swapspace.

i can not exclude a hardware fault for sure, because when excessively
compiling ports, there was never a problem.
on the other hand the address mentioned in the panicstring looks very
high to me, so i'm not sure
if this can be a valid address at all(memory-fault?) at all. could
point me someone here into the right direction? how
does freebsd allocate memory, and what address-size(32bit?) does it use?

vmcore was written, so i followed the steps described at the freebsd
developber-handbook for debugging this issue,
but any help would be very appreciated.

thx in advance for every piece of information,
harri