I had an opportunity to upgrade a server from freebsd 8.1 to 8.2 since it had to be restarted any way. I upgraded it with freebsd-update and compiled a custom kernel with no problem. However I haven't been able to find a procedure for updating jails when they've been setup with ezjail. I did 'ezjail-admin update -u' however it doesn't seem like that upgraded things like the /etc/ dir inside jails. I'm not too worried since everything is working however if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I figure this will be especially important when moving to 9.0 when it's released.