Bernt Hansson wrote:

> 2010-08-22 00:48, Bruce Cran skrev:
>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:35:57 +0200
>> Svein Skogen<sv...@stillbilde.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> Anybody else seem to get these header-falsified messages lately:
>>
>> I think anyone who posts to freebsd-questions is probably getting them.
>
> I haven't seen them, and haven't looked for them.
>
>> I contacted parklogic and got a response telling me I could use an
>> anti-spam product to avoid getting it. Not quite the response I had
>> hoped for!
>
> Ok. Then parklogic is permanetly blacklisted here.

Hi all,
I know that this is an old thread but I only just discovered it.
I'm the founder of ParkLogic and it would appear that we created some issues
with replying back to email to to the 500K domains that we manage for our
clients. I would first of all like to apologise.....apparently we were
creating a vicious loop with different mailing systems where we would reply
back to a message that would then be sent to the mailing list etc....

We've now outsourced our mailing and I wanted to make sure that there were
no mishaps in the administrator community.

Also, for the person that contacted us.....not sure who you spoke to as
getting a SPAM filter is the LAST response we would give. This was
particularly for the situation where we were running a test system.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Regards,