I'm setting up a FreeBSD appliance that won't be running a mail daemon. I'd like the at(8) command to be there for scheduling of commands, but do not see any way to prevent it from trying to send mail after it executes a command. (There's not even a command line option that says "do not mail," or at least I can't find one.) Am I missing something, or does at(8) always expect to be able to send mail? If so, would it be worth implementing an atrun.conf configuration file that makes it optional and possibly sets other defaults for at(8)?

--Brett Glass