Hello.
I upgrade my FreeBSD 8.2-Release to FreeBSD 9-Beta and pkg_delete -f -a and add new (that same) pkgs with pkg_add.
And system, xorgs, wine, opera, java, flash works ok, but...
I find two things that dont works ;/

1. Suspend.
On FreeBSD 8.2 when i make ifconfig wlan0 down, and use zzz from X.org all works. Suspend/resume. Now when i make this same, system go to console and suspend. When i try to resume. System show console, but when i try to press ALT+F9 i get long beeep and system hang ;/ I found on Google that i can try, to make uhci as a module, and first unload it, and then suspend system. But when i try to kldload uhci system go to dbg and hangs ;/

2. Kadu/Gnu Gadu.
I dont know why, but when i run kadu / gnu gadu and try to connect to Gadu-Gadu network software segments ;/
Kadu with signal 6, GnuGadu with signal 11.
I try to use old gadulib, or recompie it. But this doesn't help ;/

[cr4sh@x300 ~]$ uname -a
FreeBSD x300 9.0-BETA3 FreeBSD 9.0-BETA3 #2: Mon Sep 26 00:25:30 CEST 2011 cr4sh@x300:/sys/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64

Regards.