Hello, we tried to instal Freebsd with my 3ware 8506-4LP - storage controller (RAID) and it seems freebsd does not support my raid card could you please tell me how to fox this problem? Here below ismy data center message I got after they tried to instal freebsd on my server,
regards, Miss Riverso

Unfortunately it appears that FreeBSD is unable to "see" your raid card or the drives attached to it. I am able to setup the raid 10 array but once the FreeBSD installer starts, the drives are not visible. I have looked for any drivers that may be available for FreeBSD and I am unable to locate them. At this point we can either reinstall the machine with a different OS or provide you with a kvm