RB> [drivelectomy -- 200+ lines]

RB> You've been told the following, *repeatedly*:

RB> Your hardware is not capable of keeping up with the level of network traffic
RB> it is being subjected to.

RB> Reaaltek cards and the 're' device driver are a *BAD*CHOICE* for systems
with
RB> heavy network traffic.  They're merely 'medium lousy' on a lightly-loaded
RB> system, but you don't notice the problems under light loads.

RB> You have two choices:
RB>   1) "live with" the crappy performance
RB>   2) get a better quality network card.

without only one ipfw fw rule:

 queue 54 config pipe 54 queue 50          mask dst-ip 0xffffffff gred
0.002/10/30/0.1

 275 queue 54 all from any not 80,110 to any in recv re0

works more! better:

http://piccy.info/view3/2418620/59aa576c1006bbb046a13554d8468a6c/

with igb cards I get problems too! it put pptp traffice only to one
queue0 instead to spread to all: queue0 queue1 queue2 queue3 =`(((((

--
С уважением,
 Коньков                          mailto:kes-...@yandex.ru