On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Lyubomir Grigorov
<lyubo...@grigorovl.eu> wrote:
> Just to give thoughts as a younger user...

> Also, there was plently of time during RC to discuss this, I don't see why you
> all cry right now. To me, it seems you are afraid of change and getting out of
> your comfort zone.

I don't have a comfort zone, I'm still a beginner....  ;-)

My post was half in jest, but not entirely.  I'm all for making things
easy for the default install, but don't like having the expert knobs
so far out of reach.  The old sysinstall may have been showing its
age, but replacing with something that looks even less professional
isn't great, either.

- M