I get this error when running the "helpscript" make install from /etc/mail:

([EMAIL PROTECTED] /etc/mail) make install
install -c -m  deathpolka.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
install: invalid file mode: deathpolka.cf
*** Error code 64

Stop in /etc/mail.

The only info I found doing a search on google groups was one from about a year ago with an identical error. The person posting wrote that it looked like SHAREMODE was no longer defined, the reply stating that the problem had been fixed and that he should cvsup again.

Could the make install be broken again?

--