Hello,

I didn't find much about jails v2 + epair + vimage on google; The FreeBSD wiki pages concerning this subject seem fairly outdated (that or not much has happened in 3 years), and the manpages don't mention much about vimage/vnet.

According to http://ivoras.net/freebsd/freebsd8.html it should be in FreeBSD 8.0 (VIMAGE, Jails v2), and maybe it is, but if it's not integrated in the base system and information/documentarion is scarse, few will use it.

Found this: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=142972 - nearly 2 years old.

My question is, how wise would it be to attempt to use these features in production? IMO this is very interesting stuff, having these things integrated would be a worthy addition to FreeBSD.